Monday, May 25, 2009

School's Out


We had our last day of school at the library Sunday the 24th. Minutes before I started, my assistant informed me that a cameraman would be present to take footage for the library records. GREAT!!! We played games and sang songs and then I had to tell them I was leaving. The parents sighed, which I guess is a good thing. After classes were over they all came over for pictures and to tell me thank you. I thought it was so sweet considering I have only taught a handful of classes here. I will miss the kids, they are so cute! See for yourself:






































Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.