Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chinese Exam

We have been sick with Chinaitis for the past few days and canceled our classes for the week. Our teacher however, made sure that we did not miss out on taking our exam and e-mailed it to us. The whole exam thing was my idea, I actually asked for one. You can imagine Frank's expression at that moment. I actually enjoyed taking it, it was the most challenging study I have done in months. Again, imagine Frank's expression when I told him. I know, I am a nerd, sorry. I have not really enjoyed learning Chinese because class has not really challenged me. This did and I spent three hours this morning finishing it without ever getting bored. I hope my grade reflects that. This is the most excited I have been over learning this language in quite awhile and that is really sad. Maybe I should ask for tests every week. I don't want to imagine Frank's expression on that.

Mandy

"Fill in the blanks? What blanks?"-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.