Monday, May 4, 2009

Tennis!

I finally got to play tennis yesterday! I was excited the whole day. It has been very difficult to schedule regular physical activity. Frank has his basketball every Monday, but I couldn't get anyone to do anything with me. (Is that supposed to tell me something?) I bought badmitton rackets that now collect dust, because schedules just never matched up. We did try one day to play volleyball, but all the courts were taken and we got in trouble for playing on the grass. So, when a friend finally said yes to tennis, I was stoked! Frank even agreed to play. I soon realized how rusty I was, but so were the two guys so we just had fun. Then an Indonesian guy who was watching, asked to play. When he hammered my return into the ground, we realized we had agreed to play with fire. He ended up on Frank's team which kept him smiling for the next hour of play since there was no taking this guy down. I was just grateful for the chance to play and can't wait till next time. It is nice to have a regular routine of something physical. I hope I can turn this into one. Tennis Rocks!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.