Monday, May 4, 2009

中国衣服 (Chinese Clothing)

An update on my clothes. After I ranted and raved about how terrible they were, I went back Sunday morning and everything was done! Not totally what I wanted, but close enough, and I paid them and left. It was actually better than I expected so I'm happy. After all, I was able to put my shirt over my head this time! There was a different girl there this time, the sister of the other woman, she was very sweet too and wants to get together with me next week if we have time. Bonus!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Your clothes turned out beautiful!
    I LOVE your slide show. I thought SC was beautiful but the areas you live in and visit are just gorgeous! Thanks again for sharing!
    June

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.