Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bubble Bath!!!


The friends who stayed with us a few months ago gifted us with the use of their bathtub. For those of you blessed with Western bathrooms, this may not seem much, but believe me, when the only bath you have had in 7 months was at a spa with absolutely no privacy and full of unashamed women, this was almost emotional! She even added bubbles! And stout beer! Even in the states, I preferred showers over baths but I lasted a whole half hour. It was wonderful. Frank of course was in over 2 hours. It was such a gracious and thoughtful gift. Funny how even the littlest things mean so much when you haven't had them for so long. I don't know if we will be able to handle having a Western bathroom at our disposal for three whole months! Too much luxury!
Mandy



2 comments:

  1. It wasn't over two hours, it was only an hour and a half. I cut it short because we needed to go to dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That tub is nicer than mine. I could have lasted a whole 2 hours. But then again, I haven't had a bath without hearing "mommy" in 9 years. LOL. Hope you have a safe trip. Sara

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.