Friday, January 21, 2011

School's Out!

100_7841
Today is the first day of school vacation. One whole month! The Chinese New Year starts soon and so does our trip to Thailand. Three of our students will take the IELTS (International English Testing System) test tomorrow so they are incredibly nervous. They have so much pressure to perform well. Frank and I told them pass or fail, if they did their very best, we would be proud of them. You could see them visibly relax. Stress will only make them freeze up. I was tempted to tell them if they were nervous, imagine the teacher in his underwear, but I didn't. I told them to picture us in the back of the room cheering them on. That's a better picture I guess. Catherine, Joe, and Len, we wish you the best!!

mandy

IMG_0539

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.