Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Have A Dream!

IMG_7686-1

I didn't plan on using this blog for any personal benefit besides venting and the pure pleasure of writing and taking pictures. However, I need your help. Sheri's story has hit me like a ton of bricks and I suddenly feel motivated to act. That, and a friend videotaped us dancing last night, then showed it to me. I was so embarrased! I have failed to lose weight here, despite the fact that most around me have. When I am with Frank, I am reminded of the nursery rhyme Jack Sprat. In fact, I have only PUT ON weight! I am probably the largest I have ever been and enough is enough. Ha! As I write this, I am already doubting myself and my ability to succeed. I lack self-motivation. Looking at my bean pole husband doesn't move me to anything except lower self-esteem and envy. Not good motivators. So, if there is anyone else out there who would like lose weight with me, I could use your support! My plan of attack is a low-calorie diet, 1200/day. I did research today on calorie counts. Its funny to see that most foods on the lists are not available here and vegetables are listed as canned or frozen. Weight Watchers is too expensive for me and there are no classes here. I am asking only for your moral support and of course, any great ideas for healthy foods that don't include canned, frozen, or prepackaged goods. Everything here is in the raw. Can I do it? We will see. So long all my fattening, unhealthy, delicious homemade goodies! Hello new, healthy, delicious dishes! HELP!!!

IMG_0062

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.