Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Kids

Today was my fifth day of teaching my kids. I finally remembered to bring my camera and use it at the same time so you can see them. My little three year old Steven was missing. This is very sad because he and his sister Sandra(center) have moved and will not be returning. I already miss them. I never knew I would enjoy it so much. They are really a good bunch of kids and we have fun. Today we sang and danced the whole class. I taught them "The wheels on the bus", "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and "Old Macdonald Had a Farm". We played basketball with the wastebasket and follow the leader. Everybody earned a Winnie the Pooh sticker today. I really missed little Steven though, the class just wasn't the same. I wonder if I will ever see their beautiful faces again and hate that I was unable to get a picture of him. Teaching children is good exercise as well. You should see me jumping around and dancing! (and singing) Last week we raced to learn run, hop, skip, turn around, etc. We went outside in the street. It was great! It also teaches me patience because they are on a basic level and need help understanding commands. But they try really hard and are making progress. You can see their brains working to figure out what I've asked them. It is so cute. Today was the best day so far, they remembered so much and I was very proud! From left to right there are: Sophia, Frank, Sandra, Stewart, and Justin. I wanted you to meet them.
mandy
"so lovely children my sweety"-Notebook Quotes

4 comments:

  1. So are those their real names or did you give them those names? You remember we all had to take a spanish name in spanish class. If you did ....did you name your favorite one Frank?-sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of them had their own English names. I did name Frank and Steven was Sam at first then his parents changed it to Steven. Frank is a bit like mine, very active. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mandy, I'm just catching up. Been out of sorts for a couple of weeks. But what a blog to come back on. Sooo cute. I am glad you are enjoying it. Kids are so invigorating. Keep enjoying it. Have a GREAT day. Sara

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.