Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Musicality

The Chinese are a very musical people. I often observe people singing as they walk down the street or while they are working. Peddlers beat out a rhythm with a hammer and metal bar to announce their wares. Older ones wake early and flock to the parks to sing and dance as their morning routine. Each minority has their own traditional instrument and dance. Frank fits in as he sings anytime the mood hits him. No matter what their status in life, there is a song in their heart and we have the privilege of hearing those songs every day.
I also enjoy their creative writing style, especially when it is in "English". Most notebooks, ruled diaries, writing exercise books, etc., have little quotes on the outside of them with pretty pictures. I have penned these "notebook quotes". From time to time I will share them with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
mandy
"happykeyboard accompany happylifetoyou everyday"
-Notebook quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.