Saturday, April 11, 2009

On A Steel Horse I Rode

Most of you are aware of the sheltered life I've led, (no offense, Mom and Dad), but did you realize I have never driven a motorcycle or a scooter? The closest I've been was a golf cart. Today, that all changed! I spent all day on a scooter and am alive to tell the story. Yes mom, I wore a helmet the whole time. I didn't hit any trees, almost though, when I confused the gas and brake hand. I didn't run into anyone, almost though, when I tried to pass a parked car and sped up instead of slowing down. I didn't fall off either, almost though, when I... well, you know. This evening I rode double behind Frank. No need to push the envelope on almosts, right? Mom, it really wasn't that bad,... almost though.
Here are some things we saw on our bike outing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.