Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stateside!

We are in SanFrancisco! My first meal ended up being a plate of fries with a bottle of water. Not exactly what I had planned but cheap and that is way more important right now. I am a little overwhelmed with all the english floating around. I feel compelled to answer in Chinese. When will that wear off? In the customs line, we were able to help several Chinese who were in the wrong line because they couldn't read the signs. That felt really good since so many of them helped us through the same process in China. We understand not understanding! I only have a little bit of time left on my battery because, dummy me did not keep the western plug when I replaced my power cord. I can't find slanted outlets anywhere! This stinks!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. oooo..... an amber colored beer. boy does that sound good right now! enjoy your trip back home. (and your BBQ!)

    PS. If it hasn't passed already, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.