Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home At Last!

We arrived at 10 am Thursday to a beautiful sight. Our family was there with open arms and I ran down the ramp to fill them. We set some alarms off going back across the line but the lady was very nice about it. They took us to Shoney's, a family restaurant with an all American breakfast buffet. It is so good to see my family again!!! My nephew remembered us. He grabbed us and held on. So did I. I was not a basket case but tears were present. We got settled in at our friend's home and started fighting jet lag. Still fighting it. It takes up to a week supposedly. Five days in and I might have it licked. I slept throught the whole night for the first time. Yeah!
Mandy






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.