Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Forward

Spring has arrived in all its glory and splendor! Even the garbage bins are in bloom! China's famous cherry blossoms line the streets and fill the parks. With the arrival of March, the weather has cooled off and the wind has increased but that has not discouraged the flowers and trees from showing off. People have flocked to the parks and find time whenever they can for singing and dancing. These pictures were taken on Wednesday afternoon. Who wants to work when there is music in the air? For those of you still struggling through winter, here are some warm pictures to post up and keep your mood light until your own Spring Forward!
mandy
"Because I took a moment to speak and you took a second to smile, a tiny part of me will leave with you"-Notebook Quotes






















































































































9 comments:

  1. Sorry about the "random reader comment" but I just wanted to say that the photos are beautiful... Makes me wish I could go back to that part of the world.

    Oh and ummm... "Hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I have been waiting to see this blog about the cherry blossoms!!! :) Thank you for showing us the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey TrindMyst, thanks for reading!Much appreciated! New readers are always welcome. Come again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite pic is the fridge art (of course) hope that makes it feel a little more homey for you. Shes gettin pretty good at her cards. She misses ya too. Enjoy the weather, we get to have 78s this weekend. Beats the 30's last weekend. You know what they say if ya dont like the weather in SC wait a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrr...I'm jealous. Thanks for the reminder that there is another season after winter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again Mandy, GREAT pics...beautiful beautiful cherry blossoms! Thanks again for sharing!
    Hey, Saw your dad and mom a couple of weekends ago...I worked with them.
    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy... you need to start selling photo cards if/when you ever come back stateside. Your photos are beautiful!

    Love, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kel! If anyone knows how I would go about selling my pics, I would love to know

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey. Our Bradford Pears are in blossom. And the other day I was looking at them and wondering if you were enjoying the cherry blossoms. Glad to know you are. Don't know how you can sell your pics, but I will try to find out. Have a GREAT day. Sara

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.