Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Class Time Fun

Welcome to class everyone! Let's see how much you remember, "sit on the chair, go under the desk, open the door". Great! "What do the wheels on the bus do?, Right, go round and round!"
My kids are making progress and I am very proud of them. They love the basketball game where, if they respond correctly, they get a chance to throw a paper ball at me trying to get it in the basket that I hold at odd angles and heights and sometimes rotate. We play with flashcards and drawings, sing and dance and even watch the Wiggles! This day we did colors and they had to find things in the room or on their clothing as fast as possible, saying the color as they pointed. It can get pretty noisy even with only four of them now, (sadly, Sandra and Steven moved away). It is a high energy class and keeps me hopping. I always plan more than enough exercises just in case they catch on quickly and lose interest. I am learning a lot from them and hopefully they are getting something out of it too.
mandy




















































2 comments:

  1. I want to be in your class!!! When you get back, maybe you can help me organize some lessons for my kids. ;) Keep enjoying it!! Love ya, Sara. PS Russ has a book on how to sell your photos and to whom. He is going to look for it. I can have your mom send it to you when he finds it or wait till you get back. Up to you. Have a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There! I love reading your blog. Makes me want to go to China as well! Maybe you will see John and I there some day! Keep up the good work with the kids. I know they are fun to teach. Tim and Rayna are coming next week. I wish they were closer but they ARE only a phone call away ( or an e-mail)!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.