Thursday, January 1, 2009

Aaaah! Starbucks!

Aaaaah, Starbucks! We stepped off the plane on our first visa run and into the western oasis that is Starbucks. Even the chairs were calling me. They really know what Venti means in China. My caramel frappagoodness is the size of a 7-11 Big Gulp-HUGE! We haven't even reached Hong Kong yet and the vacation has already begun! AAAAAH! I am officially excited about this trip, almost jumpy!!! Wait, that might be the caffeine
talking. (Yes, there are 7-11's everywhere in Hong Kong)











Its amazing how the World begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee!!
Donna A. Favors

1 comment:

  1. When I see/read your blogs, I realize how small the world really is. I am looking forward to your pics of Hong Kong. Sorry so short, but gotta run. Have a safe trip & a GREAT weekend. Sara

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.