Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tragedy Strikes

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this blog. This morning my camera, my pride and joy, took a bad fall. The lens dented and will not turn properly to focus. I was glad for the distraction of work this morning so I did not have to think about it. I do have some pictures in reserve for future blogs but I do not know when I will be able to repair or replace the lens. I know it is just a possession, but it serves as a creative outlet and stress relief for me and a window into another world for our readers. Today, I am sad.

mandy

3 comments:

  1. Mandy, it's time to use your creativity! Draw or do a picture collage to express your pictures to us:) You have it in you I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For selfish reasons I want that camera fixed or replaced. Do you know yet if it can be fixed? What kind of camera is it. Russ might have the part you need. He has all kinds of extra things. But mostly for manual cameras, but maybe. Let us know if we can help to hasten the return of your shutterbug habit. We cannot have you going back without a working camera. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.