Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day Dream

IMG_1114

Spring has arrived! The Azaleas and cherry trees are blooming, the sun is shining and there is a breeze. Ok, its more of a gust that can blow off your bike. But, if I close my eyes at this moment, I smell flowers. There is a wind chime tinkling and a squeaky porch is swaying in the wind, or is it that old rocking chair? There are even strands of banjo music floating in from far away. If I open my eyes, the flowers are in vases all around the house, the wind chime is actually the crystals hanging from the wierd Chinese light in the living room blowing in the breeze from the open windows. The creaky rocking chair is a cabinet door I left open and the banjo is a Ukulele that Ralph is plunking away at in his room. Let me close my eyes again. Hold on.

mandachino

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.