Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello Everyone!!
I finally get a chance to blog for myself. We are in HongKong for a few days to get a work visa. That went pretty smoothly. That is about the only thing that did. China Southern flight CZ3452: Your Chicken is poison!!!
I had food poisoning the first full day here and could barely function. Frank finally had pity on me when I fell asleep in the Starbucks and took me back to the friend's house. A friend of a friend lovingly opened her apartment and more importantly for me, her one bathroom. I am deeply grateful. We have our visas and will probably head home tomorrow. I went crazy and ate steak for lunch after not being able to hold water yesterday. Before you yell at me, it was OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE steak, ok? What would YOU have done, uh huh, that's what I thought! I am sitting in the Mcdonalds waiting to see if I made a serious error and watching a lady eat a big mac and fries with chopsticks. We both tried to get pics without her noticing which meant not using flash so the pics are a little blurry but we will post them anyway when we get the chance. This wifi will not let me upload anything. Hope everyone is doing well and thank you so much for keeping up with us. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry about your tummy troubles. I LOVE the picture of you with the Wall in the background. Hope your flight home is nice and smooth. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Mac and chopsticks? Should of tried to get a video of that! I bet it was very funny to watch! Glad ur feelin better talk to ya later. love ya my sister sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that I missed the chance to meet you in Hong Kong. (Benny Luk)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.