Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Working Girl!

Things have gone smoother this time around, especially with work. I got my Sunday teaching job back the day after we got back and people have been calling me to ask for private lessons! They got my number from other teachers. One called last night after 11 pm. There is a school run by an American who we both may be working for soon as well. Frank has several hours of work a week too and offers of more. No one wants to help us with a visa so we are trying to hold off signing contracts until someone will give us one. I had another private student but he keeps canceling so last Sunday that hour got replaced when I was offered an extra hour at the small school I teach at on Sundays. It is a 15 min. bike ride from this apartment and I have no idea how far from the one we will be moving to but farther I can tell you. I might take the bus. We'll see. The other two private classes I can do right after school nearby and get paid right then, very convenient. They are brand new clients, I start tomorrow. Maybe I should get on the ball and prepare. Talk to you later!
Mandy


"I owe, I owe, so off to work I go"

1 comment:

  1. Working 9-5 what a way to make a livin". HOORAY!!. Sara

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.