Monday, November 17, 2008

Shou Yu (Hand Language)

Here are some additional pictures for your enjoyment. There was a photo slump while the rain was here but things should pick up. Things are definitely getting busier for us. The most exciting thing happened to me on Saturday. While walking in a local market, I saw deaf people! Their picture is above. Before I could get nervous, I was tapping one on the shoulder. Before I knew it we were having a conversation (somewhat)!! They understood me!! It is amazing! Now I have to see them again and maybe they will help me learn their sign language and I can share what I know with them. I was so excited my face was beaming, or so I have been told. Perhaps I do not have to give it up after all. How awesome would that be? Anyway, here are the pics. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is the cutist kid I've ever seen in my life!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments but due to the semi-private nature of this blog we do moderate them. Please help us out by keeping your comments secular.